A fresh new look for our website to mark our fifth anniversary
26 September 2023
Clients tell us that our website is a key tool for them in the early days of determining who to work with to guide them through their separation or divorce, or to assist with other family law matters. We nurture this resource by regularly posting useful blog posts and legal updates, as well as giving you a sense of the team you will be working with and sharing an outline of what we do. We want to make the process as smooth as possible.
Further to our fifth anniversary earlier this year, and following the launch of our popular one-couple, one lawyer service Consensus, in the Summer, we decided to update our website. Our aim was to evolve the site to reflect the practice we have grown to over our first five years, and to build it into an even more useful resource.
We hope you enjoy browsing the updated site, including:
- Your options: Our guide to what options are available to you, from our one-couple, one lawyer approach Consensus, to Mediation, Collaborative Law, Solicitor Negotiation, ENE and Private FDRs, Arbitration and, where necessary, Court Process
- How we help: Our work extends beyond divorce and separation, encompassing all areas of family law including financial and children issues, modern family structures, surrogacy, donor conception and fertility law, cohabitation disputes and agreements, pre and post nuptial agreements. We also robustly support those facing domestic abuse, and arrange injunctions and emergency remedies where needed.
- Our videos: New video content to help explain your options and our approach. View our three videos:
- An introduction to the firm – a brief overview of our approach and a chance to meet some of our team.
- Your options – a clear summary of what options are available to you
- Consensus – an introduction to our one-couple, one-lawyer service
- Our blog: Regular posts providing helpful insights and industry and team news
- Our community: We have forged strong connections with charities and organisations in our local communities since our inception and share more on the projects we have supported.
- Our team: Learn more about our growing team, their expertise and experience and how they can help.
- Careers: We are always keen to hear from like-minded family law professionals who share our aspiration to pursue out-of-court options whenever possible to reduce conflict, and to remain child-focussed in our work. Explore careers on our Join Us page.